We are committed to a complete understanding of the role of the immune system in pregnancy and the failure of a pregnancy by couples whose long journey toward parenthood has been unsuccessful thus far.
Our mission is to open the door to a new dimension through
- Reproductive Immunology Research
- Patient Education
- Physician Education
- State-of-the-art Immunological Testing
- Pregnancy Risk Assessment Counseling
- Immunological treatment tailored to the problem leading to infertility and pregnancy losses
- Pregnancy monitoring and management for couples experiencing reproductive failure
- Prevention of autoimmune consequences of infertility and pregnancy losses
- Specialized pregnancy monitoring tailored to the needs of reproductive immunology patients.